If you are healthy and are below 35 years of age, you don’t have to go for full body checkup every year. You can go for once in every 2 to 3 years. If you don’t have any medical issues and you lead a healthy life even up to 45 years, you don’t have to go for annual checkup. You have to go for full body check up in Gurgaon every year if you are above 45. It is recommended to detect any serious issue, if any. So, you can easily treat your condition effectively. Early detection also helps you to deal with even serious illnesses.
What to Expect?
- Basically, a full body checkup starts with family and patient history to be check for any genetic issues. The doctors will also record specific details on your exercise routine and lifestyle habits.
- A complete physical examination is conducted, which includes checking thyroid and eye test, blood pressure, chest and reflex examination, and others.
- According to age and patient history, doctors may also perform a rectal examination sometimes. Pap smear (cervical cancer test) is also done sometimes.
- Blood test is also done sometimes. If patient is suffering from other issues, tests like liver function, cholesterol, HDL, LDL tests are also performed.
- It is also recommended to test your Body Mass Index (BMI) to measure your weight. Waist-hip ratio is also taken these days for accurate measure.
- After completing all the tests and examinations, you should have proper discussions with the doctor and know the proper working status of your body. If there is any medical issue, be sure to get all the details from your doctor related to cure and treatment.
- Be sure to ask questions if you have any doubts related to check up. They will definitely help you to lead a balanced and healthy living.
Even better, you can also do self-examination on your own regularly. You can conduct a skin test from top to bottom once in a month and look for abnormal spots like rashes, moles and spots. Ask your doctor when needed.