Precautionary full body checkup is becoming important day by day as every person is more aware and conscious about their health. People are proactively looking for full body checkup in Ghaziabad to get medical advice about the way to lead a healthy lifestyle. Peoples understand the importance of health and are always looking for Regular Full body checkups to minimizing the risk of several disease and ailments. Moreover, it is necessary to get health Checkups done to be aware of our health conditions and to lower the risks.
We are only good when our health is good we all agree with this statement but often forget to understand the depth of this statement. We don’t think about falling ill or getting diagnosed with some important health conditions. That is where we are wrong, Our ignorance towards our health is the biggest mistake
Many times we hear that someone died due to the lack of early detection of disease or person is suffering from some health issue. But, instead of paying heed towards all the warnings, we choose to ignore our health. What we need is to stop and rethink about the importance of our health. Nothing is worth ignoring our health and regular health check-up is a huge part of the health management plan.
WHY FULL BODY CHECKUP IS NECESSARY?
Full body checkup in Ghaziabad becomes necessary in today because pollution is increasing day by day, adulteration in food items is common and contamination all the factors challenged our immunity is regularly. People even don’t have any idea that what disease is developing in their bodies. Therefore, a full body check-up is becoming the need of the hour for two grave reasons:
Early Detection of Problems and Ailments
The most important reason for full body check-up is early detection of any disease which could become a serious health issue later. Early detection of health issues or ailments can help to take important measures to prevent disease helps to reduce the risk from spreading the disease further
Lower health care costs
A regular health check-up can save our money in the long run. Full body check-ups can reduce the risk of undergoing surgeries and other chronic medical conditions.
In order to take care of your overall well-being, you should definitely go for a regular blood test at the pathology lab in Crossing Republik. Getting routine tests done can help you track the changes in your body before it’s too late and you can have time to make informed decisions.
How frequently should you get the regular blood test done?
Usually, your doctor will ask you to get the blood test done once a year at least. It is bare minimum. But you may need to have blood test more frequently for underlying reasons –
- You have persistent, unusual symptoms – These may have anything from tiredness to new pain and unusual weight gain.
- You want to cut down on your risk of complications or illness – Blood tests can help you detect the warning signs of virtually any disease in advance. It can diagnose a lot of lung, heart, and kidney issues with blood tests.
- You need to improve your health – Doctors may know a lot of blood levels like LDL and HDL cholesterol and one can change the fitness plan or diet to reduce unhealthy food habits. It also improves the nutrient levels you have in the body.
Ask your doctor first to get some tests done more often than once in a year.
What routine tests should you ask for?
Some of the most widely asked routine tests are thyroid panel, CBC, chemistry panel, nutrient tests for essential nutrients like B vitamins and iron. Here are some other tests you should get –
- STD tests for patients with a new partner or multiple sexual partners
- Enzyme markers in case of having a risk of cancer or any conditions like stroke, cirrhosis, or celiac disease
How long can I expect to get test results?
You may get test results within a few hours or even a few days, depending on the tests. For example, CBC takes around 24 hours, lipid panel takes 24 hours, basic metabolic panel takes 24 hours and a complete metabolic panel may take up to 72 hours. It is also up to the lab where you are tested and number of tests that are done at the same time. You may not be able to get complete results if you order several tests until you complete all the tests. Sometimes, the lab releases only the results to the doctors which are reviewed and released.
The world seems like a scary place right now. With nationwide lockdowns, lack of medical supplies and a constant increase in the number of people who have lost this battle, everyone is scared. Although each one of us is at risk of contracting coronavirus disease, pregnant women, elderly and infants are being considered as a vulnerable population right now. These are the people who need extra care and attention until the situation gets better.
This article talks about some measures to be taken to protect these most vulnerable – pregnant women, elderly and infants – from the coronavirus disease.
Being pregnant and delivering during a pandemic?
While giving birth might seem scary at any time, giving birth during a pandemic may feel especially challenging. Unlike other healthcare services, maternity care cannot be postponed. The topmost concern most pregnant women are facing right now is the risk of contracting the disease and passing it to the baby.
Since the virus is new, scientists are still learning about it. Facts like whether the virus can increase the risk of miscarriage, whether it can transmit from mother to child in the womb, whether it can cause in-fetal malformations are yet to be known. However, during pregnancy, women’s immune system is altered; especially during the third trimester. And thus, the need for taking special precautions arises.
- Do not cancel your routine checkups. If you’re afraid of contracting the disease by going to the hospital, then opt for online or telephonic consultation.
- If you have tests and scans planned, then do not delay them. Get them done as per the plan.
- If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, then without any delay contact your healthcare professional and follow their guidance.
- Be ready to experience some disruption in your maternal care. There can be staff shortages or changes in the plan by your doctor.
- If you are considering home birth rather than a hospital right now, then think again. There may be a higher risk of transmission of the virus at home than at the hospital due to fewer restrictions on visitors.
- Proper hygiene should be maintained at all times and follow the government’s advice about social distancing.
Worried about your baby getting infected?
Babies and young children have immature immune systems making them vulnerable to coronavirus. Although the symptoms of coronavirus in babies and children seem to be much milder, nothing definitive can be said yet, as the research is ongoing. Also, since there is no vaccine available to treat COVID -19 at the moment, it is extremely important to take extra precautions to prevent your baby from falling sick.
- It is essential to keep your child at home at all times.
- Limit people from visiting your home. Even if it is close family and friends, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet.
- Teach your child the proper way to wash their hands and tell them to that regularly, especially after using the bathroom, blowing the nose, coughing or sneezing.
- It can be hard to teach your children to follow hygiene rules consistently. To deal with this you might need to explain to your child the need to do it in the language they can understand. This will make them more willing to do what you ask of them.
- Make sure your child is eating healthy and is having plenty of fluids.
- If your child is showing symptoms of the illness, call your doctor immediately.
- Disinfect your home thoroughly and regularly.
- Make sure all their vaccines are up to date.
- If you’re breastfeeding and have symptoms, wear a mask to protect your child. Also make sure you disinfect your hands when you handle your child and if possible, limit contact till you have recovered.
The outbreak of corona has forced everyone to stay at home. The Indian government has declared lockdown in the entire country for 21 days. The Virus spread from person to person. The motive behind lockdown is to break a chain so that this virus cannot spread further. Since people have to stay at home, they are felling lots of boredom. Overcoming boredom may be a difficult task, but there are many ways you can make a dull situation more entertaining.
Read a Books
Reading books is a great way to make you forget that you are bored. A book can help you take a mental vacation. Children’s and young adult books are especially good options. Books can also awaken the inner child, as well as feelings of wonder and nostalgia. Choose the category you enjoy. If you’ve never been able to get into science fiction, a science fiction book in unlikely to alleviate boredom. Instead, go for historical fiction.
Do some workout.at home
Keeping your body active will help keep your mind active. This may help ease up the boredom. You don’t have to go outside and do strenuous activity, such as playing basketball, in order to get active. It can be as simple as taking a walk. on your home or do some yoga at home
Learn new skills
you have the golden opportunity to get expertise in new skills Well, now is that time. Learn that skill you think will improve your efficiency at work. You can also learn some new skills that can make you happy and relax. Devoting yourself to a new hobby or craft will give you the promise of many busy hours to come You can do something according to your hobby such as gardening. or painting. You can learn lots of skills at home through online
Listen to music and watch movies of your Interest
. Turn on your music player and speakers and listen to your favorite music or you can watch your favorite movie. Watching moving helps in relieving tension and stress. To Know More visit: https://www.pathexperts.in/profile