Many people ignore the facts and concepts of full body checkup due to some misconceptions in mind. They may believe that full body checkup is not required for most health problems. There are other myths we have debunked in this article.
- You need Full Body Checkup only for Severe Conditions
You may not see any symptoms in early stages of some health conditions. By going for a full body check up in Delhi NCR regularly, you can easily detect early signs and symptoms of certain conditions and treat them before it’s too late. Regular health checkups can also help prevent certain issues. You might get some amazing results.
- Only aged or people with ongoing conditions require full body checkup
Young people from 20 to 30 years old don’t have any protective shield that can avoid any disease. Hence, they need a full body checkup as much as elderly do. You never know when you will get affected by any disease. Sometimes, you won’t be able to see symptoms until disease reaches its advanced stage and it gets too hard to be treated.
- Full body checkup is costly
It is not true in most cases. In fact, it serves as a preventive measure that can save your money in the long run by detecting and preventing any potential health condition. You can save a lot of your money for treatments in later stages. After all, a popular saying is true “Prevention is better than cure”.
How often should you take a full body checkup?
- If you are under 30, you should get it done every 2-3 years. If you are a sexually active woman, you must get tested when you turn 21 years old to prevent cervical cancer and ask your doctor about the frequency of tests.
- If you are a healthy person from 30 to 40 years old, you must get tests done every year. If you are a woman above 40, you should repeat Baseline Mammograms every year.
- You need a full-body checkup every year after your 50s. You will need to get colonoscopies done to prevent colon cancer.